- Become extremely frustrated and breathe heavily.
- Punch patient repeatedly in the chest. If you can hear ribs cracking, you’re doing it right.
- Repeatedly yell COME ON. COME OOOON. COME ON. Put Gob Bluth to shame.
- Lose hope and begin Jearing.
- Still Jearing? Good.
- Jear some more for good measure.
- Suddenly regain hope and continue punching patient in the chest.
- Save the world.
- Tell everyone about that one time you gave someone CPR and saved their life for the rest of time.
- Accuse anyone who disputes your claim of being drunk.
Question: Did Pan Am get cancelled? Please say no. — Ariana
Ausiello: Well, it hasn’t been cancelled… yet. But it doesn’t look good. See, the show was hoping to produce a 15th episode this season, and when that didn’t happen, leading lady Karine Vanasse sounded the alarm on Twitter — not illogically but nonetheless a bit prematurely. When the series wraps production in early January, it will be following the completion of its 14th episode. A decision on a second season probably won’t be made until May. In the meantime, the show will likely remain on the air until February. Speaking of which, between now and then, Colette will get mixed up with the incognito prince of Morocco, Laura will come within one degree of separation from Andy Warhol, and Kate will try to flirt away pilfered rocket plans from an Italian Emissary.
thank you Karine, your “mistake” has been the best thing that has happened to this show.
i automatically assume everyone dislikes me unless every individual states otherwise which means you have to tell me yourself that you actually enjoy my presence in order for me to believe that you don’t dislike me how difficult is it to understand that
because i don’t know what the fuck i want to do with my life!